PAY PER CLICK (PPC) MANAGEMENT
Pay Per Click Management
Pay Per Click has an instant impact and gives your brand a much larger reach and exposure as a result of first-page exposure on major search engines.
Focus Areas: Advanced AdWords Support, Advertising On Google, Online Marketing Planning, Webmaster Services
Our campaign strategies are designed to meet the needs of our clients and their market condition. We provide up-to-date, Pay Per Click services that include: Paid Search Ads, Video Advertising, Display Ads, PPC Remarketing and Social Advertising.
We deliver results that help our clients achieve their business objectives. We manage our clients’ accounts on a daily basis and monitor bid prices and budgets to ensure that we are maximizing ROI.
Our outstanding results are due to our complex and tailored approach which includes a detailed overview of our client’s business and aspirations for Pay Per Click advertising, as well as a review of options featuring a prioritized list of recommended activities.
Campaign Jump-Start and Management
|Day 1-3||Initial Consultation / Website Development and Design / Campaign Management||Payment due for beginning of collaboration: $2500|
|Day 7||Check-In and Review of Client’s Goals|
|Day 14||Second Check-In|
|Day 21||Third Check-In|
|Day 60||End of Trial Period||Payment due: $1500|
|Day 90||Campaign Management||Payment due: 20% of revenue/net profit|
|Day 120||Campaign Management||Payment due: 20% of revenue/net profit|
|Day 150||Campaign Management||Payment due: 20% of revenue/net profit|
|Day 180||6-Month Check-In and Review|
- In addition to the structured check-ins, our team remains available to you throughout the trial period to answer any questions that have to do with this novel initiative and collaboration.
Our system is built to revolutionize the accessibility of the modern entrepreneur, to enhance the visibility and reach of today’s micropreneur, and to facilitate growth for the one-man and one-woman business that is calling for more and more Americans to stand for their values, personal goals, and their own timeline. This service is geared for those individuals that feel most comfortable marching to their own rhythm, and have been disillusioned with the 9-5 system. Although this system is powerful and fits many of us and fulfills many of our needs, financially, life-style-wise and security-wise. At the same time, for many folks, this has proven an unfulfilling match, and this is where we come in.
Our team assists individuals to set their own schedules, guides them through the first several months of independent work, and is there to answer any questions that have to do with this type of advertising and growth for your business.
- Paid Search AdvertisingEarn a positive ROI through our PPC search advertising. Spend money wisely and use the most targeted and cost-effective form of advertising.
- PPC Remarketing Turn your valuable ‘potential customers’ into ‘loyal customers’. Our team of professionals will help you re-engage users who have expressed an interest in developing a strategy that will meet all your needs.
- Social AdvertisingNeed to generate awareness about your brand, product or service? We’ll develop a social advertising strategy aimed to meet KPIs and your targets.
- Display AdvertisingWe offer individual display marketing strategies to increase brand exposure, engagement, and conversions. We successfully manage both direct response campaigns and brand awareness campaigns.
- Video AdvertisingWe are experts in online advertising. Our team is ready to help you get the competitive advantage by creating video adverts that will increase your brand’s presence.
Google Advanced Verification
Here is the where and what of the City and category expansion tests:
- Locksmith and Plumber merchants signing up for Google My Business in San Diego and Los Angeles no longer need to complete Advanced Verification to be listed on Google.
- Based on their pilot results, Google can effectively address Map spam with less impact on merchants.
- Instead, Google is leveraging a behind the scenes approach to combat fraudulent businesses in these categories.
- AdWords and AdWords Express customers promoting auto glass repair, overhead door repair and towing services in the San Francisco Bay Area now need to pass advanced verification.
- In addition, all AdWords and AdWords Express customers promoting locksmith services across the whole of California need to pass advanced verification. It is expected this expansion will continue outside of California in the coming months.
Home Services expansion updates per city and category:
- New categories have been added to San Diego and Los Angeles:
- Los Angeles: HVAC, electricians, overhead door
- San Diego: HVAC, electricians, overhead door, towing, autoglass
- The pilot experience that includes both paying and non-paying service professionals is being extended to the San Francisco Bay Area, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Seattle:
- San Francisco Bay Area: Iocksmiths, plumbers, house cleaners, handyman, general contractors, electricians, HVAC, painters, overhead door, auto glass repair, towing
- Philadelphia: plumbers, HVAC, electricians, Iocksmiths
- Atlanta, Phoenix, Seattle: plumbers, HVAC, electricians, Iocksmiths, overhead door
- Pure service area businesses are been moved from the local search results (“B-pack”) to the Home Services unit in those cities.
"Creativity often consists merely turning up what is already there."