It’s official: We’re hiring!
Clix is seeking an experienced PPC professional who knows Search, Display, Social and Retargeting channels. In addition to having some mad PPC skills, here are a couple more things we’re looking for in our future team member:
- You’re able to analyze PPC campaigns for performance and strategy to improve clients’ bottom line.
- You’re able to work as a contributing team member as well a leader to knock strategy implementation out quickly and efficiently.
- You can make Excel do anything you need and reporting is second nature.
- You’re willing to occasionally travel for Clix team meetings.
- You can contribute on a regular basis to the Clix Blog.
- You’re a self-starter who can handle a full load of clients while working remotely.
- Three or more years of experience in a PPC role, preferably one that included client communication and account management.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Clix team is committed to providing top-level service to all of our clients. As part of our team, you’ll be expected to be a contributing team member and to develop and implement winning strategies for clients. From campaign structure to monthly reporting, account management and client communication will be front and center in your day-to-day.
To be successful at Clix and in order to achieve all that we’re looking for, there are certain personality characteristics we’re looking for in a new hire:
- As stated above, you’re a self-starter who is able to manage time effectively.
- You’re comfortable working with data and able to develop creative, winning strategies with that data.
- You’re inquisitive and constantly looking to improve both yourself and your company by staying on top of PPC industry trends and tactics.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team. Please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shoot over your latest resume and two reasons you’d like to join our team.
Powered by WPeMatico